Comment on page
Firmware is the code that runs on your board. It can be updated to fix bugs and provide new functionality.
The IR board can be easily updated to change the functionality of the board. To update your board to the latest software. The following steps detail the process for updating the firmware.
- 1.Plug the IR board into your computer
- 2.Find the reset button on the board
- 3.Double press the reset button.If you have pressed the button correctly, you will see a new USB drive appear on your computer. This drive will be called BBSBOOT.
- 4.Copy the firmware update to this drive.
- 5.The IR board will restart and the USB drive will disappear. It’s now ready to be used on your robot again.